TERMS AND CONDITIONS RMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment Terms: On the return of a signed and authorised registration form, full payment is required within 7 working days. Full payment must be received prior to the conference date. We reserve the right to refuse delegate/s entry into the workshop should full payment not have been received prior the event date. Cancellations will be charged under the terms set out below.
- Cancellations, No Shows & Substitutions: Cancellations received 14 working days before the event starts entitles the delegate to a full credit note of the amounts paid (credit to attend a future event – not money refunded). The credit must be redeemed within 1 year from the cancellation date failure which it will be forfeited.
Any cancellations received less than 14 working days before the event start date, does not entitle the canceling delegate to any refund or credit note and the fee must be paid in full. Non-attendance without written notice is treated as a cancellation with no refund or credit. No shows will be charged the full registration fees. Cash refunds will not be offered; however, substitutions notified in writing are at no extra charge and are welcome.
- Alterations to advertised package: We reserve the right to alter this program without notice or penalty and in such situations no refunds or part-refunds or alternative offers will be made. Should we permanently cancel an event, for any reason whatsoever, the Client shall be provided with a credit of the equivalent amount paid towards the canceled event. In the case of a postponed or canceled event, we will not be responsible for covering airfare, accommodation, or other travel costs incurred by delegates .
- Copyright: All intellectual property rights in the materials distributed by us in connection with this event are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited .
- Views of Speakers and/or Facilitators: At our Events are their own and do not reflect our views and opinions and those of our employees, agents or