Dr Linda LC Chipunza
Linda is a boardroom communications expert and executive coach in private practice. Her aim in life is to work as a catalyst in the lives of others, more specifically women and that through the right engagement, the knowledge, skills and attitudes that individuals have can become a powerful tool in furthering South Africa’s socio economic transformation agenda.
On Work/Business Experience
Linda has 38 years generalist HR experience mainly in the field of human development and talent management, and 12 years in leadership development, diversity management, life and work transitioning and soft skills training.
On Executive and Leadership Coaching
Linda believes in the philosophy that there is an answer where the question comes from. To arrive at the answer, the right eliciting questions must be asked. Her coaching style for executives is therefore enquiry based with the aim that coachees learn to challenge and question their own assumptions as
well as those of others.
Coaching specialities include:
- Change management in an organisation that is not ready for change. Helping managers help themselves and employees to embrace change that comes as a result of role transitions in the form of accelerated or on course promotions/transfers/role reversals /organisational restructure
- Self-awareness raising as a foundation for team formation and development, the development of relationships and the 9 management conversations and focus on visible accomplishments
Qualifications and Accreditations
- D Phil et Litt (UNISA)
- MA TESOL Heriot Watt University, (Edinburg); BA Gen
- Post Grad Certificate in Coaching Psychology
- Post Grad Certificate in Education
- Affiliate Coach ABCCCP (Africa Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology).
- Member of the South African Board for People Practices
- Practitioner Member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa).